Search This Site
Did You Know?
The 1840 U.S. Census asked for the names and ages of Revolutionary War or Military pensioners – this included veterans and widows.
Top Posts & Pages
- Medical Terminology
- American Epidemics
- Glossary of Terms
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Latin Terms
- Yorkshire Convicted Papists, 1716 (Birdforth and Allertonshire Wapentakes)
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Medical Terminology beginning with the letter F
- South Carolina Land Grants, 1674 to 1683
- Innovation Hub Celebrates 300,000th Page Uploaded to Catalog
- One Click or Less: Redesigning the National Archives Museum Website to Better Meet Visitor Needs
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?