Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 the U.S. Census asks if the person had married within the preceding year – that year running from June 1st to May 31st.
Today in History
1152: Frederick Barbarossa elected as Holy Roman Emperor
Top Posts & Pages
- Medical Terminology
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Latin Terms
- American Epidemics
- World War 2 Casualty Lists
- Weymouth to New England. 1635
- Thriller Thursday - Schmidt in Rage as Sanity is Tested
- Yorkshire Convicted Papists, 1716 (Langbaurgh Wapentake)