Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 the U.S. Census asks if the person had married within the preceding year – that year running from June 1st to May 31st.
Today in History
No Tips to Display
Top Posts & Pages
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Naturalizations, Denizations, and Oaths of Allegiance
- Immigration, Emigration, and Ship's Passenger Lists
- Thriller Thursday - Schmidt in Rage as Sanity is Tested
- American Epidemics
- Thriller Thursday - Woman Leads Police To New Schmidt Flat