Search This Site
Did You Know?
The 1840 U.S. Census asked for the names and ages of Revolutionary War or Military pensioners – this included veterans and widows.
Top Posts & Pages
- Relationship Terms
- St. David's Parish, Jamaica Census, 1670
- American Epidemics
- St. Andrew's Parish, Jamaica Census, 1670
- Glossary of Terms
- 1853 Yellow Fever Deaths in LaFourche Parish, Louisiana
- St. Andrews Galley, Rotterdam to Philadelphia, 1737
- Medical Terminology
- Virginia Land Patents, 1703
- NARA’s Record Group Explorer: A New Path into NARA’s Holdings
- Digitized Records in the National Archives Catalog: How Do They Get There?
- New Search Feature: Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Refine Your Search by Record Group or Collection
- John and Charles Gordon, a Father and Son in the 49th U.S. Colored Infantry Regiment