Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 the U.S. Census asks if the person had married within the preceding year – that year running from June 1st to May 31st.
Top Posts & Pages
- Medical Terminology
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- American Epidemics
- Latin Terms
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Weymouth to New England. 1635
- Medical Terminology beginning with the letter P
- Indicted for Murder in the First Degree
- US Army Deaths Reported on 14 November 1918