Search This Site
Did You Know?
The 1840 U.S. Census asked for the names and ages of Revolutionary War or Military pensioners – this included veterans and widows.
Today in History
1135: Stephen of Blois was crowned the king of England
Top Posts & Pages
- Introducing the Updated National Archives Catalog
- Our National History and You
- New Digitization Strategy now available
- Digital Public Library of America (DPLA) and Imgur “Summer of Archives” Collaboration Gets By With a Little Help From NARA
- Relocation of Personnel Records to National Archives at St. Louis