Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 the U.S. Census asks if the person had married within the preceding year – that year running from June 1st to May 31st.
Top Posts & Pages
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- American Epidemics
- Medical Terminology
- Glossary of Terms
- US Army Deaths Reported on 26 September 1918
- Relationship Terms
- Medical Terminology beginning with the letter A
- 3 March 1855 c. 207 10 Stat. 701