Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 the U.S. Census asks if the person had married within the preceding year – that year running from June 1st to May 31st.
Top Posts & Pages
- Medical Terminology
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- American Epidemics
- Immigration, Emigration, and Ship's Passenger Lists
- Latin Terms
- War of 1812
- Latin Terms beginning with the letter U
- New Jersey (and Pennsylvania) Place Names
- US Marshals, Arizona Territory, 1864 - 1912