Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 the U.S. Census asks if the person had married within the preceding year – that year running from June 1st to May 31st.
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Million Pages at Chronicling America Newspaper Collection
- Medical Terminology
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Latin Terms
- American Epidemics
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Jamaica Census, Abstract, 1670
- Latin Terms beginning with the letter P
- Glossary of Terms