Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 the U.S. Census asks if the person had married within the preceding year – that year running from June 1st to May 31st.
Top Posts & Pages
- American Epidemics
- Glossary of Terms
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Medical Terminology
- New York
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- US Army Deaths Reported on 14 November 1918
- US Army Deaths Reported on 18 September 1918
- Immigration, Emigration, and Ship's Passenger Lists
- World War 1 Casualty Lists