Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 the U.S. Census asks if the person had married within the preceding year – that year running from June 1st to May 31st.
Top Posts & Pages
- Medical Terminology
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- American Epidemics
- Latin Terms
- Co C, 7th National Guard New York Marksmen 20 May 1899
- US Marshals, Arizona Territory, 1864 - 1912
- Immigration, Emigration, and Ship's Passenger Lists
- Naturalizations, Denizations, and Oaths of Allegiance
- South Carolina Land Grants, 1674 to 1683