Giles County, Virginia is a small county in the Appalachian Mountains on the border with West Virginia. At one time the frontier, it’s history includes the histories of the many families who traveled through on their way west, and north, and south.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1790 the population of the United States was 3,929,214.
Today in History
No Tips to Display
Top Posts & Pages
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- American Epidemics
- Medical Terminology
- Immigration, Emigration, and Ship's Passenger Lists
- Detachment of the 2nd North Carolina Mounted Infantry
- Clarendon Parish, Jamaica Census, 1670
- Thriller Thursday - Schmidt in Rage as Sanity is Tested