Giles County, Virginia is a small county in the Appalachian Mountains on the border with West Virginia. At one time the frontier, it’s history includes the histories of the many families who traveled through on their way west, and north, and south.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1830 the population of the United States was 12,866,020.
Top Posts & Pages
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- American Epidemics
- Medical Terminology
- Latin Terms
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Graves Registration Service - list of remains returned
- Immigration, Emigration, and Ship's Passenger Lists
- New York Oaths of Allegiance, 1664
- 11 February 1847 c. 8 9 Stat. 123
- Medical Terminology beginning with the letter G