Giles County, Virginia is a small county in the Appalachian Mountains on the border with West Virginia. At one time the frontier, it’s history includes the histories of the many families who traveled through on their way west, and north, and south.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
Why waste your money looking up your family tree? Just go into politics and your opponents will do it for you.
Top Posts & Pages
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- 27 July 1868 c. 264 15 Stat. 235
- American Epidemics
- Medical Terminology
- US Army Deaths Reported on 14 November 1918
- Glossary of Terms
- Genealogical Terminology
- Missing Air Crew Report (MACR-9355)
- Thriller Thursday - Schmidt in Rage as Sanity is Tested