Giles County, Virginia is a small county in the Appalachian Mountains on the border with West Virginia. At one time the frontier, it’s history includes the histories of the many families who traveled through on their way west, and north, and south.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Search This Site
Did you know?
In 1880 the population of the United States was 50,155,783.U.S. Census Bureau
Today In History
Top Posts & Pages
- Medical Terminology
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Convicts to Virginia, 1633 to 1638
- Walloons and French to Virginia, 1621
- Transported Quakers, 1664 to 1666
- Latin Terms
- Southold, New York, Freemen
- Medical Terminology beginning with the letter A