Giles County, Virginia is a small county in the Appalachian Mountains on the border with West Virginia. At one time the frontier, it’s history includes the histories of the many families who traveled through on their way west, and north, and south.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1840 the population of the United States was 17,069,453.
Top Posts & Pages
- Medical Terminology
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Latin Terms
- American Epidemics
- Medical Terminology beginning with the letter A
- Immigration, Emigration, and Ship's Passenger Lists
- Medical Terminology beginning with the letter G