Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 the U.S. Census asks if the person had married within the preceding year – that year running from June 1st to May 31st.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- American Epidemics
- New York
- Glossary of Terms
- Medical Terminology
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Naturalizations, Denizations, and Oaths of Allegiance
- US Marshals, Arizona Territory, 1864 - 1912
- English Denization Records, 1560-1563
- Yorkshire Convicted Papists, 1716 (Langbaurgh Wapentake)
- Wedding Wednesday - Colorado's First Same Sex Marriage?