Yeoman – A servant, an attendant or subordinate official in a royal household; a subordinate of a sheriff; an independent farmer; a naval rating.
Zambo – A person with one native american and one negro parent.
Search This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Glossary of Terms
- Relationship Terms
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- New York
- South Carolina Land Grants, 1674 to 1683
- Old Time Occupations beginning with the letter C
- Convicts to Virginia, 1633 to 1638
- Old Time Occupations beginning with the letter B