Quadroon – A person with three caucasian and one negro grandparents; 1/4 black.
Quaker – Member of the Religious Society of Friends.
Quitclaim – A deed conveying the claim or title (usually to land) without guarantee of valid title.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1830 the population of the United States was 12,866,020.
Top Posts & Pages
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment