Namesake – Person named after another person.
Necrology – Listing or record of persons who have died recently.
Nee – Born. Used to denote a woman’s maiden name.
Nephew – Son of one’s brother or sister.
Niece – Daughter of one’s brother or sister.
Noncupative Will – One declared or dictated by the testator, usually for persons in last sickness, sudden illness, or military.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1880 the population of the United States was 50,155,783.
Top Posts & Pages
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub