Juvenile – under the age of majority, a minor child
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 the U.S. Census asks if the person had married within the preceding year – that year running from June 1st to May 31st.
Top Posts & Pages
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Medical Terminology
- Glossary of Terms
- American Epidemics
- Georgia Land Lottery, 1832
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Father Schmidt Master of Crime
- Yorkshire Convicted Papists, 1716 (Langbaurgh Wapentake)
- Immigration, Emigration, and Ship's Passenger Lists
- Georgia State Asylum, 1850