ubi – where
ultimo, ult. – of the preceeding month
ultimus/a/um – last
unigena – only begotten daughter
unigentius – only begotten son
urbs – city
ut – as, so that, in order that
ut infra – as below
ut supra – as above
uxor – wife
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1830 the population of the United States was 12,866,020.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum