relictus/a – widower/ widow
renatus/a – reborn, baptized
requiescat in pace – may he/she rest in peace
ritus – rite
de ritu sanctae matris ecclesiae – according to the rite of the holy mother church
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1790 the population of the United States was 3,929,214.
Top Posts & Pages
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub