quasi – almost, as if
qui, quae, quod – who, which, what
quidam, quaedam – a certain person (masc./fem.)
quoddam – a certain thing
quondam – formerly, sometime
Search This Site
Did You Know?
Census takers weren’t always very good at following the directions given.
Top Posts & Pages
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Private Mohammed Kahn: Civil War Soldier