quasi – almost, as if
qui, quae, quod – who, which, what
quidam, quaedam – a certain person (masc./fem.)
quoddam – a certain thing
quondam – formerly, sometime
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1830 the population of the United States was 12,866,020.
Top Posts & Pages
- Medical Terminology
- American Epidemics
- Georgia Land Lottery, 1832
- New York
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Miscellaneous Georgia Marriages (A-M)
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Medical Terminology beginning with the letter C
- 1878 Yellow Fever Deaths in Holly Springs, Mississippi
- Tag it! Introducing the National Archives Facebook Chatbot
- An Animated Celebration of NASA’s 60th Anniversary
- Innovation Hub Celebrates 300,000th Page Uploaded to Catalog
- One Click or Less: Redesigning the National Archives Museum Website to Better Meet Visitor Needs
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!