nascit – he/she is born
natalis – natal
natus/a – born (adj.), son/daughter (noun)
natus/a est – he/she was born
nepos – grandson, nephew
nepos ex fil – grandson
nepos ex fratre – brother’s son
nepos ex sorore – sister’s son
neptis – granddaughter
nocte – at night
nomen – name
noverca – stepmother
nullus/a/um – no, none
nuptus/a – married
nunc tutus exitus computarus/a – safe exit
nurus/a – son’s wife
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1800 the population of the United States was 5,308,483.
Top Posts & Pages
- One Click or Less: Redesigning the National Archives Museum Website to Better Meet Visitor Needs
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment