habere – to have, to hold
habitare – to reside
habitans – resident (adj.)
habitantes – residents
hebdomada – a week
heri – yesterday
hic, haec, hoc – this
hoc die/mense/anno – on this day/month/year
huius – of this
humatio – burial
homo – man, human being
humatus/a – he/she was buried
Giles County Menu
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1820 the population of the United States was 9,638,453.
- NARA’s Record Group Explorer: A New Path into NARA’s Holdings
- Digitized Records in the National Archives Catalog: How Do They Get There?
- New Search Feature: Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Refine Your Search by Record Group or Collection
- John and Charles Gordon, a Father and Son in the 49th U.S. Colored Infantry Regiment