Water on brain – Enlarged head.
White swelling – Tuberculosis of the bone.
Winter fever – Pneumonia.
Womb fever – Infection of the uterus.
Worm fit – Convulsions associated with teething, worms, elevated temperature or diarrhea.
Search This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Glossary of Terms
- Relationship Terms
- Latin Terms
- Medical Terminology
- Old Time Occupations beginning with the letter C
- Jamaica Census, Abstract, 1670
- Slain Girl's Leg Found in Ocean at Keansburg, N. J.
- Clarendon Parish, Jamaica Census, 1670