Water on brain – Enlarged head.
White swelling – Tuberculosis of the bone.
Winter fever – Pneumonia.
Womb fever – Infection of the uterus.
Worm fit – Convulsions associated with teething, worms, elevated temperature or diarrhea.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1800 the population of the United States was 5,308,483.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum