Remitting fever – Malaria.
Rheumatism – Any disorder associated with pain in joints.
Rickets – Disease of skeletal system caused by vitamin D deficiency.
Rose cold – Hay fever or nasal symptoms of an allergy.
Rotanny fever – aka Child’s disease.
Rubeola – German measles.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1800 the population of the United States was 5,308,483.
Top Posts & Pages
- Immigration, Emigration, and Ship's Passenger Lists
- Glossary of Terms
- Georgia Land Lottery, 1832
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Ship Defence, London to Boston 1635
- Georgia State Asylum, 1850
- American Epidemics
- Weymouth to New England. 1635
- Yorkshire Convicted Papists, 1716 (Langbaurgh Wapentake)