Remitting fever – Malaria.
Rheumatism – Any disorder associated with pain in joints.
Rickets – Disease of skeletal system caused by vitamin D deficiency.
Rose cold – Hay fever or nasal symptoms of an allergy.
Rotanny fever – aka Child’s disease.
Rubeola – German measles.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1820 the population of the United States was 9,638,453.
Top Posts & Pages
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Glossary of Terms
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Medical Terminology
- Jamaica Census, Abstract, 1670
- American Epidemics
- Relationship Terms
- South Carolina Land Grants, 1674 to 1683
- St. David's Parish, Jamaica Census, 1670
- History of Giles County, Virginia