Remitting fever – Malaria.
Rheumatism – Any disorder associated with pain in joints.
Rickets – Disease of skeletal system caused by vitamin D deficiency.
Rose cold – Hay fever or nasal symptoms of an allergy.
Rotanny fever – aka Child’s disease.
Rubeola – German measles.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850 the population of the United States was 23,191,876.
Top Posts & Pages
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment