Oedema – swelling caused by retention of fluid.
Ophthalmia or Ophthalmitis – inflammation of the eye. Conjunctivitis.
Otitis – inflammation of the ear, usually used with the location as in otitis media (an infection of the middle ear).
Search This Site
Did You Know?
Between 1615 and 1776, English courts sent almost 55,000 convicts to the American colonies.
Top Posts & Pages
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Private Mohammed Kahn: Civil War Soldier