Oedema – swelling caused by retention of fluid.
Ophthalmia or Ophthalmitis – inflammation of the eye. Conjunctivitis.
Otitis – inflammation of the ear, usually used with the location as in otitis media (an infection of the middle ear).
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1790 the population of the United States was 3,929,214.
Top Posts & Pages
- Innovation Hub Celebrates 300,000th Page Uploaded to Catalog
- One Click or Less: Redesigning the National Archives Museum Website to Better Meet Visitor Needs
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?