Oedema – swelling caused by retention of fluid.
Ophthalmia or Ophthalmitis – inflammation of the eye. Conjunctivitis.
Otitis – inflammation of the ear, usually used with the location as in otitis media (an infection of the middle ear).
Search This Site
Did You Know?
The 1840 U.S. Census asked for the names and ages of Revolutionary War or Military pensioners – this included veterans and widows.
Top Posts & Pages
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment