Kidney Stone – see gravel.
King’s evil – A popular name for scrofula. The name originated in the time of Edward the Confessor, with the belief that the disease could be cured by the touch of the king of England. Tuberculosis of neck and lymph glands.
Kruchhusten – Whooping cough.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1870 the population of the United States was 38,558,371.
Top Posts & Pages
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment