Kidney Stone – see gravel.
King’s evil – A popular name for scrofula. The name originated in the time of Edward the Confessor, with the belief that the disease could be cured by the touch of the king of England. Tuberculosis of neck and lymph glands.
Kruchhusten – Whooping cough.
Search This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Glossary of Terms
- Relationship Terms
- Latin Terms
- Medical Terminology
- Old Time Occupations beginning with the letter C
- Jamaica Census, Abstract, 1670
- Slain Girl's Leg Found in Ocean at Keansburg, N. J.
- Clarendon Parish, Jamaica Census, 1670