John Ralmstine, I, 184th Pennsylvania.
Corp I. A. Darnel, C, 20th Indiana.
Jacob James, H, 20th Indiana.
F. M. Waggoner, B, 20th Indiana.
Michael Heafey, B, 20th Indiana.
Z. Craiger, F, 20th Indiana.
Sergt. Robt. Deyo, B, 20th Indiana.
I. D. Stininger, I, 184th Pennsylvania.
A. Bush, G, 40th N. Y.
John Dunlan, I, 73d N. Y.
Frederick Cook, G, 17th Maine
C. L. Miller, I, 17th Maine.
Capt. A. C. Gammon, F, 17th Maine.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1800 the population of the United States was 5,308,483.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment