John Ralmstine, I, 184th Pennsylvania.
Corp I. A. Darnel, C, 20th Indiana.
Jacob James, H, 20th Indiana.
F. M. Waggoner, B, 20th Indiana.
Michael Heafey, B, 20th Indiana.
Z. Craiger, F, 20th Indiana.
Sergt. Robt. Deyo, B, 20th Indiana.
I. D. Stininger, I, 184th Pennsylvania.
A. Bush, G, 40th N. Y.
John Dunlan, I, 73d N. Y.
Frederick Cook, G, 17th Maine
C. L. Miller, I, 17th Maine.
Capt. A. C. Gammon, F, 17th Maine.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1860 the population of the United States was 31,443,321.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub