John Ralmstine, I, 184th Pennsylvania.
Corp I. A. Darnel, C, 20th Indiana.
Jacob James, H, 20th Indiana.
F. M. Waggoner, B, 20th Indiana.
Michael Heafey, B, 20th Indiana.
Z. Craiger, F, 20th Indiana.
Sergt. Robt. Deyo, B, 20th Indiana.
I. D. Stininger, I, 184th Pennsylvania.
A. Bush, G, 40th N. Y.
John Dunlan, I, 73d N. Y.
Frederick Cook, G, 17th Maine
C. L. Miller, I, 17th Maine.
Capt. A. C. Gammon, F, 17th Maine.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1840 the population of the United States was 17,069,453.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Innovation Hub Celebrates 300,000th Page Uploaded to Catalog
- One Click or Less: Redesigning the National Archives Museum Website to Better Meet Visitor Needs
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?