Wm. H. Young, D, 198th Pennsylvania
T. Y. Pollard, B, 189th N. Y.
John Quigley, A, 189th N. Y.
Wm. C. Fuller, A, 185th N. Y.
D. Vanbuskirk, N, 198th Pennsylvania.
Moses Luther, I, 188th N. Y.
A. M. Gibney, I, 188th N. Y.
I. D. Akres, A, 189th N. Y.
John S. Cott, – 21st Pennsylvania Cav.
Chas. E. Adams, F, 20th Maine.
S. McMinen, K, 189th N. Y.
Joel Bryant, E, 188th N. Y.
D. V. Hall, E, 189th N. Y.
John Lewis, C, 188th N. Y.
H. Hibbard, D, 189th N. Y.
S. Vandike, B, 188th N. Y.
Wm. Smith, D, 188th N. Y.
P. Eveland, H, 189th N. Y.
Lewis Harder, L, 198th Pennsylvania.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1870 the population of the United States was 38,558,371.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Innovation Hub Celebrates 300,000th Page Uploaded to Catalog
- One Click or Less: Redesigning the National Archives Museum Website to Better Meet Visitor Needs
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?