Jas. Cole, A, 77th N. Y.
Jas. Long, F, 61st P. V.
J. B. Grow, E, 3d Vt.
Jos. Titus, F, 4th Vt.
T. Prizzee, C, 93d P. V.
H. C. Libby, – 1st Maine.
J. Holriggle, G, 61st P. V.
H. Kramer, K, 98th P. V.
S. Bernheim, B, 5th Vt.
N. W. Lemmon, A, 61st P. V.
G. Fairbanks, D, 2d Vt.
W. S. Kraft, A, 102d P. V.
A. Wingrove, I, 102d P. V.
Samuel Stall, E, 93d P. V.
H. C. Hadly, D, 11th Vt.
Corp. J. F. Brandon, A, 139th P. V.
Alfred Chase, B, 77th N. Y.
A. Halhorn, I, 2d Vt.
R. C. Cannon, C, 93d Pennsylvania.
Edward Farrel, E, 1st Me.
J. Kauffmann, G, 61st P. V.
W. H. Gould, C, 102d P. V.
Corp. H. G. Fillebrown, C, 4th Vt.
Sergt. Francis E. Kelley, D, 62d N. Y.
Lawrence Macdonald, D, 62d N. Y.
Sergt. Chas. Plummer, K, 1st Me.
Horace G. Barnes, I, 1st Vt. Art.
E. G. Sullivan, G, 1st R. I. Art.
Wm. N. Carpenter, E, 5th N. Y. Art.
Luther Search, H, 1st Ohio Art.
Michael Munster, 3d N. Y. Indep’t Batt’y.
John A. Shay, A, 1st N. J.
H. Gove, – 3d Vt.
Chas. Veislette, H, 1st R. I.
F. O. Kearney, B, 1st N. J. Art.
Clark Lord, C, 179th N. Y.
C. W. Hartwell, I, 17th Vt.
Chris. P. Pratt, I, 179th N. Y.
W. H. Ham, I, 31st Maine.
J. Harnes, D, 186th N. Y.
L. G. Peagant, B, 1st N. J. Art.
Jas. Jowler, L, 4th N. Y. H. A.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1810 the population of the United States was 7,239,881.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub