Jas. Cole, A, 77th N. Y.
Jas. Long, F, 61st P. V.
J. B. Grow, E, 3d Vt.
Jos. Titus, F, 4th Vt.
T. Prizzee, C, 93d P. V.
H. C. Libby, – 1st Maine.
J. Holriggle, G, 61st P. V.
H. Kramer, K, 98th P. V.
S. Bernheim, B, 5th Vt.
N. W. Lemmon, A, 61st P. V.
G. Fairbanks, D, 2d Vt.
W. S. Kraft, A, 102d P. V.
A. Wingrove, I, 102d P. V.
Samuel Stall, E, 93d P. V.
H. C. Hadly, D, 11th Vt.
Corp. J. F. Brandon, A, 139th P. V.
Alfred Chase, B, 77th N. Y.
A. Halhorn, I, 2d Vt.
R. C. Cannon, C, 93d Pennsylvania.
Edward Farrel, E, 1st Me.
J. Kauffmann, G, 61st P. V.
W. H. Gould, C, 102d P. V.
Corp. H. G. Fillebrown, C, 4th Vt.
Sergt. Francis E. Kelley, D, 62d N. Y.
Lawrence Macdonald, D, 62d N. Y.
Sergt. Chas. Plummer, K, 1st Me.
Horace G. Barnes, I, 1st Vt. Art.
E. G. Sullivan, G, 1st R. I. Art.
Wm. N. Carpenter, E, 5th N. Y. Art.
Luther Search, H, 1st Ohio Art.
Michael Munster, 3d N. Y. Indep’t Batt’y.
John A. Shay, A, 1st N. J.
H. Gove, – 3d Vt.
Chas. Veislette, H, 1st R. I.
F. O. Kearney, B, 1st N. J. Art.
Clark Lord, C, 179th N. Y.
C. W. Hartwell, I, 17th Vt.
Chris. P. Pratt, I, 179th N. Y.
W. H. Ham, I, 31st Maine.
J. Harnes, D, 186th N. Y.
L. G. Peagant, B, 1st N. J. Art.
Jas. Jowler, L, 4th N. Y. H. A.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1790 the population of the United States was 3,929,214.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- American Epidemics
- Genealogical Terminology
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Weymouth to New England. 1635
- South Carolina Naturalizations, 1790-1800
- Medical Terminology
- St. Andrew's Parish, Jamaica Census, 1670
- Co B, 7th National Guard New York Marksmen 20 May 1899
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment