Geo. Frick, C, 93d Pennsylvania.
S. Carpenter, A, 2d Vt.
I. T. Tripp, I, 1st Maine.
J. Smith, C, 43d N. Y.
L. Richardson, C, 122d N. Y.
I. Cronan, C, 43d N. Y.
Sergt. A. D. Spaulding, E, 2d Vt.
Peter Philips, F, 1st Maine.
Dennis Sullivan, F, 3d Del.
Corp. N. Flanders, G, 12th U. S. Inft’y.
Corp. I. Barbur, H, 12th U. S. Inft’y.
W. Stutic, F, 1st. Md.
John Cartel, F, 4th Del.
Arthur Steele, C, 118th Pennsylvania.
M. Cullen, K, 155th N. Y.
Nelson Southworth, G, 95th N. Y.
W. H. Slawter, I, 4th Del.
I. Liddell, D, 1st Md.
Henry Burns, D, 8th Md.
Jonas Kime, G, 11th U. S. Inft’y.
Chas. Fleet, B, 5th N. Y.
Thos. Corcoran, A, 10th U. S. I.
Wm. Berger, D, 8th Md.
Geo. Harris, A, 10th U. S. I.
Herman Bohne, D, 8th Md.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
The 1840 U.S. Census asked for the names and ages of Revolutionary War or Military pensioners – this included veterans and widows.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Innovation Hub Celebrates 300,000th Page Uploaded to Catalog
- One Click or Less: Redesigning the National Archives Museum Website to Better Meet Visitor Needs
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?