Geo. Frick, C, 93d Pennsylvania.
S. Carpenter, A, 2d Vt.
I. T. Tripp, I, 1st Maine.
J. Smith, C, 43d N. Y.
L. Richardson, C, 122d N. Y.
I. Cronan, C, 43d N. Y.
Sergt. A. D. Spaulding, E, 2d Vt.
Peter Philips, F, 1st Maine.
Dennis Sullivan, F, 3d Del.
Corp. N. Flanders, G, 12th U. S. Inft’y.
Corp. I. Barbur, H, 12th U. S. Inft’y.
W. Stutic, F, 1st. Md.
John Cartel, F, 4th Del.
Arthur Steele, C, 118th Pennsylvania.
M. Cullen, K, 155th N. Y.
Nelson Southworth, G, 95th N. Y.
W. H. Slawter, I, 4th Del.
I. Liddell, D, 1st Md.
Henry Burns, D, 8th Md.
Jonas Kime, G, 11th U. S. Inft’y.
Chas. Fleet, B, 5th N. Y.
Thos. Corcoran, A, 10th U. S. I.
Wm. Berger, D, 8th Md.
Geo. Harris, A, 10th U. S. I.
Herman Bohne, D, 8th Md.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1810 the population of the United States was 7,239,881.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions