Geo. Frick, C, 93d Pennsylvania.
S. Carpenter, A, 2d Vt.
I. T. Tripp, I, 1st Maine.
J. Smith, C, 43d N. Y.
L. Richardson, C, 122d N. Y.
I. Cronan, C, 43d N. Y.
Sergt. A. D. Spaulding, E, 2d Vt.
Peter Philips, F, 1st Maine.
Dennis Sullivan, F, 3d Del.
Corp. N. Flanders, G, 12th U. S. Inft’y.
Corp. I. Barbur, H, 12th U. S. Inft’y.
W. Stutic, F, 1st. Md.
John Cartel, F, 4th Del.
Arthur Steele, C, 118th Pennsylvania.
M. Cullen, K, 155th N. Y.
Nelson Southworth, G, 95th N. Y.
W. H. Slawter, I, 4th Del.
I. Liddell, D, 1st Md.
Henry Burns, D, 8th Md.
Jonas Kime, G, 11th U. S. Inft’y.
Chas. Fleet, B, 5th N. Y.
Thos. Corcoran, A, 10th U. S. I.
Wm. Berger, D, 8th Md.
Geo. Harris, A, 10th U. S. I.
Herman Bohne, D, 8th Md.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1880 the population of the United States was 50,155,783.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub