Geo. Frick, C, 93d Pennsylvania.
S. Carpenter, A, 2d Vt.
I. T. Tripp, I, 1st Maine.
J. Smith, C, 43d N. Y.
L. Richardson, C, 122d N. Y.
I. Cronan, C, 43d N. Y.
Sergt. A. D. Spaulding, E, 2d Vt.
Peter Philips, F, 1st Maine.
Dennis Sullivan, F, 3d Del.
Corp. N. Flanders, G, 12th U. S. Inft’y.
Corp. I. Barbur, H, 12th U. S. Inft’y.
W. Stutic, F, 1st. Md.
John Cartel, F, 4th Del.
Arthur Steele, C, 118th Pennsylvania.
M. Cullen, K, 155th N. Y.
Nelson Southworth, G, 95th N. Y.
W. H. Slawter, I, 4th Del.
I. Liddell, D, 1st Md.
Henry Burns, D, 8th Md.
Jonas Kime, G, 11th U. S. Inft’y.
Chas. Fleet, B, 5th N. Y.
Thos. Corcoran, A, 10th U. S. I.
Wm. Berger, D, 8th Md.
Geo. Harris, A, 10th U. S. I.
Herman Bohne, D, 8th Md.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
Census takers weren’t always very good at following the directions given.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment