Sergt. C. H. Howard, H, U. S. S. S.
J. Riley, E, 57th N. Y.
C. Leach, I, 116th Pennsylvania.
I. Bartlett, K, 33d North Carolina.
Marcus Van -, C, 38th North Carolina.
Edward Simons, E, 4th N. Y. A.
Chas. White, H, 7th N. Y.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
John Westly Ingalls, aged 71, was listed as a prostitute in the 1940 U.S. Census. Luckily for him he was also listed as having another source of income.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- American Epidemics
- Glossary of Terms
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Passes to leave England, 1694
- Genealogical Terminology
- Medical Terminology
- Immigration, Emigration, and Ship's Passenger Lists
- Ship Defence, London to Boston 1635
- Relationship Terms
- Virginia Land Patents, 1703
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub