A. W. Hearin, G, 20th Maine.
E. Gutheridge, I, 11th Virginia.
Porter Crawford, D, 94th N. Y.
Wm. H. Howard, H, 22nd South Carolina.
Adam Grosgclose, A, 1st Virginia.
Daniel Conway, — A, 1st Virginia.
J. B. Maylin, H, 53d Virginia.
Daniel B. Williamson, E, 47th North Carolina.
John H. Stanton, C, 23d North Carolina.
Geo. Gonburn, D, 9th N. Y.
Jonathan Henderson, H, 44th North Carolina.
B. F. McGillberry, — 23d South Carolina.
N. T. Norwood, — South Carolina V.
Sergt. Math. Creamer, B, 10th New Jersey.
Sergt. Jas. Haskins, M, 17th Mich. Cav.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1840 the population of the United States was 17,069,453.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub