A. W. Hearin, G, 20th Maine.
E. Gutheridge, I, 11th Virginia.
Porter Crawford, D, 94th N. Y.
Wm. H. Howard, H, 22nd South Carolina.
Adam Grosgclose, A, 1st Virginia.
Daniel Conway, — A, 1st Virginia.
J. B. Maylin, H, 53d Virginia.
Daniel B. Williamson, E, 47th North Carolina.
John H. Stanton, C, 23d North Carolina.
Geo. Gonburn, D, 9th N. Y.
Jonathan Henderson, H, 44th North Carolina.
B. F. McGillberry, — 23d South Carolina.
N. T. Norwood, — South Carolina V.
Sergt. Math. Creamer, B, 10th New Jersey.
Sergt. Jas. Haskins, M, 17th Mich. Cav.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1880 the population of the United States was 50,155,783.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment