Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 the U.S. Census asks if the person had married within the preceding year – that year running from June 1st to May 31st.
Top Posts & Pages
- Revolutionary War Memorial
- Latin Terms
- Glossary of Terms
- American Epidemics
- US Marshals, Arizona Territory, 1864 - 1912
- History of Giles County, Virginia
- Medical Terminology
- Wedding Wednesday - The Many Wives of John Ochs
- Yorkshire Convicted Papists, 1716 (Birdforth and Allertonshire Wapentakes)
- Innovation Hub Celebrates 300,000th Page Uploaded to Catalog
- One Click or Less: Redesigning the National Archives Museum Website to Better Meet Visitor Needs
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?