Chas. V. Chase, B, 20th Maine.
Gideon Stoudt, G, 198th Pennsylvania.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
Between 1615 and 1776, English courts sent almost 55,000 convicts to the American colonies.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- American Epidemics
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Medical Terminology
- Glossary of Terms
- New York Oaths of Allegiance, Bushwick, Kings County, 1687
- New York
- Weymouth to New England. 1635
- Wedding Wednesday - Colorado's First Same Sex Marriage?
- (NY) Dutch Petitions to the King, 1668-1669