A. C. Stone, C, 198th Pennsylvania.
Henry Minke, Col. Spear’s Regt., Pennsylvania.
Ames, (Mrs. Caroline Ames, Hartford, Conn., — wife)
J. Tanner, — 7th Wisconsin.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
Between 1615 and 1776, English courts sent almost 55,000 convicts to the American colonies.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Innovation Hub Celebrates 300,000th Page Uploaded to Catalog
- One Click or Less: Redesigning the National Archives Museum Website to Better Meet Visitor Needs
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?