O. Flinx, C, 6th New Hampshire.
Cyrus A. Munjer, E, 38th Wisconsin.
Stephens A. Calrk, K, 7th R. I.
All. Robbins, A, 155th Pennsylvania.
Wm. Davis, A, 155th Pennsylvania.
S. J. Denny, I, 155th Pennsylvania.
Corp. Robt. F. Webb, A, 36th Wisconsin.
Albert Little, B, 2d N. Y. M. R.
Sergt. Robt. McCulloch, C, 35th Mass.
Daniel Boyes, — 48th Pennsylvania.
W. H. Newhouse, F, 13th Ohio.
E. M. Bencamp, H, 80th Pennsylvania.
Smith Dennington, E, 83d Pennsylvania.
Sergt. Chas. W. Trumbull, B, 2d Michigan.
A. Baker, C, 91st Pennsylvania.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1830 the population of the United States was 12,866,020.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment