O. Flinx, C, 6th New Hampshire.
Cyrus A. Munjer, E, 38th Wisconsin.
Stephens A. Calrk, K, 7th R. I.
All. Robbins, A, 155th Pennsylvania.
Wm. Davis, A, 155th Pennsylvania.
S. J. Denny, I, 155th Pennsylvania.
Corp. Robt. F. Webb, A, 36th Wisconsin.
Albert Little, B, 2d N. Y. M. R.
Sergt. Robt. McCulloch, C, 35th Mass.
Daniel Boyes, — 48th Pennsylvania.
W. H. Newhouse, F, 13th Ohio.
E. M. Bencamp, H, 80th Pennsylvania.
Smith Dennington, E, 83d Pennsylvania.
Sergt. Chas. W. Trumbull, B, 2d Michigan.
A. Baker, C, 91st Pennsylvania.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
Between 1615 and 1776, English courts sent almost 55,000 convicts to the American colonies.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- American Epidemics
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Medical Terminology
- Madness-Monday-William H. Meutsch
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Georgia Land Lottery, 1832
- Latin Terms
- New York
- Co C, 7th National Guard New York Marksmen 20 May 1899
- US Marshals, Arizona Territory, 1864 - 1912