O. Flinx, C, 6th New Hampshire.
Cyrus A. Munjer, E, 38th Wisconsin.
Stephens A. Calrk, K, 7th R. I.
All. Robbins, A, 155th Pennsylvania.
Wm. Davis, A, 155th Pennsylvania.
S. J. Denny, I, 155th Pennsylvania.
Corp. Robt. F. Webb, A, 36th Wisconsin.
Albert Little, B, 2d N. Y. M. R.
Sergt. Robt. McCulloch, C, 35th Mass.
Daniel Boyes, — 48th Pennsylvania.
W. H. Newhouse, F, 13th Ohio.
E. M. Bencamp, H, 80th Pennsylvania.
Smith Dennington, E, 83d Pennsylvania.
Sergt. Chas. W. Trumbull, B, 2d Michigan.
A. Baker, C, 91st Pennsylvania.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1790 the population of the United States was 3,929,214.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Innovation Hub Celebrates 300,000th Page Uploaded to Catalog
- One Click or Less: Redesigning the National Archives Museum Website to Better Meet Visitor Needs
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?