Sergt. Geo. W. Russell, K, 5th New Hampshire.
Henry Bullard, K, 5th New Hampshire.
Aug. Studtman, C, 9th New Jersey.
Lieut. Louis Wolf, B, 52d N. Y.
Hiram H. Barnes, F, 118th N. Y.
Sanford Botham, G, 7th New Hampshire.
Peter Rudwick. L, 19th Maine.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 the U.S. Census asks if the person had married within the preceding year – that year running from June 1st to May 31st.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- American Epidemics
- Genealogical Terminology
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Weymouth to New England. 1635
- South Carolina Naturalizations, 1790-1800
- Medical Terminology
- St. Andrew's Parish, Jamaica Census, 1670
- Co B, 7th National Guard New York Marksmen 20 May 1899
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment