– Sink, D, 198th Pennsylvania.
Geo. Stephens, D, 198th Pennsylvania.
Wm. T. Homer, L, 198th Pennsylvania.
Chas. Boners, K, 185th N. Y.
Stephen Finnegan, F, 91st N. Y.
Corp. Philip Wyand, G, 91st N. Y.
Sidney Margnet, D, 91st N. Y.
Wm. Richardson, C, 12th S. C.
Peter Delong, G, 11th N. Y.
Edward Contle, F, 11th Pennsylvania.
Wm. Robinson, F, 11th Pennsylvania.
Wm. (or Josiah) Brown, B, 11th Pennsylvania.
John Farrell, F, 91st N. Y.
Andrew Bordon, C, 91st N. Y.
Frank D. Wood, F, 91st N. Y.
August Festi, H, 95th N. Y.
John Rogers, L, 11th Pennsylvania.
Andrew Morrison, G, 147th N. Y.
I. E. Parker, G, 147th N. Y.
Christopher Woodbeck, H, 91st N. Y.
J. H. Harmer, F, 198th Pennsylvania.
J. Kimball, F, 189th N. Y.
H. B. Davis, F, 189th N. Y.
F. Emery, F, 189th N. Y.
John L. Brewer, G, 198th Pennsylvania.
Lieut. J. Strong, F, 155th P. V. Res.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
Census takers weren’t always very good at following the directions given.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions