– Sink, D, 198th Pennsylvania.
Geo. Stephens, D, 198th Pennsylvania.
Wm. T. Homer, L, 198th Pennsylvania.
Chas. Boners, K, 185th N. Y.
Stephen Finnegan, F, 91st N. Y.
Corp. Philip Wyand, G, 91st N. Y.
Sidney Margnet, D, 91st N. Y.
Wm. Richardson, C, 12th S. C.
Peter Delong, G, 11th N. Y.
Edward Contle, F, 11th Pennsylvania.
Wm. Robinson, F, 11th Pennsylvania.
Wm. (or Josiah) Brown, B, 11th Pennsylvania.
John Farrell, F, 91st N. Y.
Andrew Bordon, C, 91st N. Y.
Frank D. Wood, F, 91st N. Y.
August Festi, H, 95th N. Y.
John Rogers, L, 11th Pennsylvania.
Andrew Morrison, G, 147th N. Y.
I. E. Parker, G, 147th N. Y.
Christopher Woodbeck, H, 91st N. Y.
J. H. Harmer, F, 198th Pennsylvania.
J. Kimball, F, 189th N. Y.
H. B. Davis, F, 189th N. Y.
F. Emery, F, 189th N. Y.
John L. Brewer, G, 198th Pennsylvania.
Lieut. J. Strong, F, 155th P. V. Res.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1820 the population of the United States was 9,638,453.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub