– Sink, D, 198th Pennsylvania.
Geo. Stephens, D, 198th Pennsylvania.
Wm. T. Homer, L, 198th Pennsylvania.
Chas. Boners, K, 185th N. Y.
Stephen Finnegan, F, 91st N. Y.
Corp. Philip Wyand, G, 91st N. Y.
Sidney Margnet, D, 91st N. Y.
Wm. Richardson, C, 12th S. C.
Peter Delong, G, 11th N. Y.
Edward Contle, F, 11th Pennsylvania.
Wm. Robinson, F, 11th Pennsylvania.
Wm. (or Josiah) Brown, B, 11th Pennsylvania.
John Farrell, F, 91st N. Y.
Andrew Bordon, C, 91st N. Y.
Frank D. Wood, F, 91st N. Y.
August Festi, H, 95th N. Y.
John Rogers, L, 11th Pennsylvania.
Andrew Morrison, G, 147th N. Y.
I. E. Parker, G, 147th N. Y.
Christopher Woodbeck, H, 91st N. Y.
J. H. Harmer, F, 198th Pennsylvania.
J. Kimball, F, 189th N. Y.
H. B. Davis, F, 189th N. Y.
F. Emery, F, 189th N. Y.
John L. Brewer, G, 198th Pennsylvania.
Lieut. J. Strong, F, 155th P. V. Res.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
John Westly Ingalls, aged 71, was listed as a prostitute in the 1940 U.S. Census. Luckily for him he was also listed as having another source of income.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Innovation Hub Celebrates 300,000th Page Uploaded to Catalog
- One Click or Less: Redesigning the National Archives Museum Website to Better Meet Visitor Needs
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?