Jas. O. Abbott, L, 8th N. Y. A.
R. Savage, H, 198th Pennsylvania.
Geo. Lewis, B, 32d Mass.
Frank Izen, H, 187th N. Y.
C. F. Cady, D, 198th Pennsylvania.
B. F. Kelley, I, 20th Maine.
Hiram Hewitt, I, 189th N. Y.
Col. Wyatt. Near Hatcher’s Run.
Wm. E. Foster, H, 1st Maine Cav.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 the U.S. Census asks if the person had married within the preceding year – that year running from June 1st to May 31st.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- American Epidemics
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Medical Terminology
- Glossary of Terms
- New York Oaths of Allegiance, Bushwick, Kings County, 1687
- New York
- Weymouth to New England. 1635
- Wedding Wednesday - Colorado's First Same Sex Marriage?
- (NY) Dutch Petitions to the King, 1668-1669