Jas. O. Abbott, L, 8th N. Y. A.
R. Savage, H, 198th Pennsylvania.
Geo. Lewis, B, 32d Mass.
Frank Izen, H, 187th N. Y.
C. F. Cady, D, 198th Pennsylvania.
B. F. Kelley, I, 20th Maine.
Hiram Hewitt, I, 189th N. Y.
Col. Wyatt. Near Hatcher’s Run.
Wm. E. Foster, H, 1st Maine Cav.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
The 1840 U.S. Census asked for the names and ages of Revolutionary War or Military pensioners – this included veterans and widows.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment