Lieut. W. S. Collins, E, 1st Maine Cav.
Wm. H. Ellis, E, 14th Conn.
H. Murphy. –
Capt. Wm. C. Wallace, C. S. A.
Max Limbach, K, 1st Maryland.
Fred Smith, (colored.)
Search This Site
Did You Know?
The 1840 U.S. Census asked for the names and ages of Revolutionary War or Military pensioners – this included veterans and widows.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Private Mohammed Kahn: Civil War Soldier