Lieut. W. S. Collins, E, 1st Maine Cav.
Wm. H. Ellis, E, 14th Conn.
H. Murphy. –
Capt. Wm. C. Wallace, C. S. A.
Max Limbach, K, 1st Maryland.
Fred Smith, (colored.)
Search This Site
Did You Know?
Census takers weren’t always very good at following the directions given.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum