Irving P. McCaubey, – 96th N. Y.
E. Weed, A, 87th N. Y.
Chas. A. McFarland, B, 25th Massachusetts.
Patrick Smith, A, 2d New Hampshire.
Wm. Lennen, E, 188th Pennsylvania.
Jas. Godsey, I, 188th Pennsylvania.
R. Green, H, – Conn. V.
Chas. E. Jones, K, 117th N. Y.
Jas. Lovell, A, 117th N. Y.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
The 1880 U.S. Census included the relationship of everyone in the household for the first time.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub