Sergt. Danl. Meaghr, – 10th N. Y. Cav.
Sergt. J. P. Morgan, C, – O. V.
H. A. McCantry, A, 4th Ohio.
T. O. Brien.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1830 the population of the United States was 12,866,020.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- American Epidemics
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Medical Terminology
- Glossary of Terms
- New York Oaths of Allegiance, Bushwick, Kings County, 1687
- New York
- Weymouth to New England. 1635
- Wedding Wednesday - Colorado's First Same Sex Marriage?
- (NY) Dutch Petitions to the King, 1668-1669