Wm. E. Hunt, D, 15th N. Y. Cav.
R. Amidon, B, 15th N. Y.
Capt. U. N. Parmelee, I, 1st Conn. Cav.
Nathan Bowen, D, 8th N. Y. Cav.
W. Hoag, B, 3d N. Y. Cav.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 the U.S. Census asks if the person had married within the preceding year – that year running from June 1st to May 31st.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment