Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850, 1860, 1870, and 1880 the U.S. Census asks if the person had married within the preceding year – that year running from June 1st to May 31st.
Top Posts & Pages
- American Epidemics
- Medical Terminology
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Military Pensions
- Schmidt's Fights with Victim Told at Murder Trial
- May Bar Women At Schmidt Trial For Decency Sake
- Flushing, New York, 1698
- Relationship Terms
- Medical Terminology beginning with the letter C
- Naturalizations, Denizations, and Oaths of Allegiance