The Seminole Wars were a series of three conflicts fought in Florida. The First Seminole War was from 1817 to 1818, though some consider it to have begun in 1814. The Second Seminole War was from 1835 to 1842. The Third Seminole War was from 1855 to 1858.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1850 the population of the United States was 23,191,876.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum