The Seminole Wars were a series of three conflicts fought in Florida. The First Seminole War was from 1817 to 1818, though some consider it to have begun in 1814. The Second Seminole War was from 1835 to 1842. The Third Seminole War was from 1855 to 1858.
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1830 the population of the United States was 12,866,020.
Top Posts & Pages
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement for Public Comment