|Mr. Gay||Civillian||Adams’ Express Co.||February 1st|
|John Schliffer||Pvt||Co. F, 176th PA Vols||February 5th||typhoid fever|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1800 the population of the United States was 5,308,483.
Top Posts & Pages
- Medical Terminology
- American Epidemics
- Latin Terms
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- French Refugees in Virginia, 1700
- New York
- Suffolk County, New York Quakers
- 2nd Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry, 1st, 2nd and 3rd July 1898
- Medical Terminology beginning with the letter C