|John T. Bysbee||Pvt||Co. D, 7th Conn Vols||September 1st||fibris congestive|
|Wm. Riley||Pvt||Co. C, 47th NY||September 3rd||chronic diarrhea|
|Andrew S. Cobb||Pvt||15th Mass||September 3rd||fibris typhoidus|
|John Gure||Pvt||Co. G, 50th Penn||September 4th||cordiac [sic] disease|
|Joseph Spitz||Pvt||Co. D, 76th Penn||September 3rd||camp dysentery|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1830 the population of the United States was 12,866,020.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Making of Women’s Equality Day
- Rebooting the Social Media Strategy for the National Archives
- The Wartime Films Project: Setting Goals and Intended Outcomes for User-Centered Design Pilots
- National Archives at Boston Collaborates to Digitize Over 900 Popular Photos
- Sharing historic moments through Google Arts & Culture’s American Democracy Collection