|John T. Bysbee||Pvt||Co. D, 7th Conn Vols||September 1st||fibris congestive|
|Wm. Riley||Pvt||Co. C, 47th NY||September 3rd||chronic diarrhea|
|Andrew S. Cobb||Pvt||15th Mass||September 3rd||fibris typhoidus|
|John Gure||Pvt||Co. G, 50th Penn||September 4th||cordiac [sic] disease|
|Joseph Spitz||Pvt||Co. D, 76th Penn||September 3rd||camp dysentery|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1800 the population of the United States was 5,308,483.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sharing historic moments through Google Arts & Culture’s American Democracy Collection
- The Wartime Films Project: Narrowing the Focus of our User-Centered Design Pilot
- National Archives and Law Library of Congress Host Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon on Proposed Amendments
- #ElectionCollection Challenge
- National Archives program trains Wikipedians in cultural heritage outreach