|John T. Bysbee||Pvt||Co. D, 7th Conn Vols||September 1st||fibris congestive|
|Wm. Riley||Pvt||Co. C, 47th NY||September 3rd||chronic diarrhea|
|Andrew S. Cobb||Pvt||15th Mass||September 3rd||fibris typhoidus|
|John Gure||Pvt||Co. G, 50th Penn||September 4th||cordiac [sic] disease|
|Joseph Spitz||Pvt||Co. D, 76th Penn||September 3rd||camp dysentery|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1830 the population of the United States was 12,866,020.
Top Posts & Pages
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub