|John T. Bysbee||Pvt||Co. D, 7th Conn Vols||September 1st||fibris congestive|
|Wm. Riley||Pvt||Co. C, 47th NY||September 3rd||chronic diarrhea|
|Andrew S. Cobb||Pvt||15th Mass||September 3rd||fibris typhoidus|
|John Gure||Pvt||Co. G, 50th Penn||September 4th||cordiac [sic] disease|
|Joseph Spitz||Pvt||Co. D, 76th Penn||September 3rd||camp dysentery|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1860 the population of the United States was 31,443,321.
Top Posts & Pages
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub
- Join us for an Hispanic Heritage Month Edit-a-thon on October 11, 2017
- How Museums and Institutions Can Use Remembering WWI, featuring the Columbus Museum
- Tips for Social Media Success
- How to participate in the US National Archives’ Remembering WWI: A Guide for Local Institutions