|Alexander Monroe||Pvt||Co. K, 115th NY Vols||October 10th||chronic diarrhea|
|Milton Greenfield||Co. F, 97th Penn Vols||October 11th||chronic diarrhea|
|Albert Spaulding||civilian||Co. C, 4th NH Vols||October 16th||chronic diarrhea|
|Robert McKinstry||Co. C, 1st US Art||October 17th||chronic diarrhea|
|Isadore Hagle||civilian||Co. C, 67th OH Vols||October 22nd||chronic diarrhea|
|John Doyal||Cpl||Co. G, 97th Penn Vols||October 25th||chronic diarrhea|
|Jacob Kerr||civilian||Co. F, 97th Penn Vols||October 27th||chronic diarrhea|
|David H. Birney||Sgt||Co. B, 97th Penn Vols||October 29th||chronic diarrhea|
|Edwin R. Fish||Pvt||Co. B, 3rd NY Art’y||November 3rd||chronic diarrhea|
|John McElroy||civilian||QM’s Dept||November 4th||typhoid fever|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1870 the population of the United States was 38,558,371.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Wartime Films Project: Narrowing the Focus of our User-Centered Design Pilot
- National Archives and Law Library of Congress Host Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon on Proposed Amendments
- #ElectionCollection Challenge
- National Archives program trains Wikipedians in cultural heritage outreach
- Pokemon Go has come to the FDR Presidential Library and that’s a good thing.