|Alexander Monroe||Pvt||Co. K, 115th NY Vols||October 10th||chronic diarrhea|
|Milton Greenfield||Co. F, 97th Penn Vols||October 11th||chronic diarrhea|
|Albert Spaulding||civilian||Co. C, 4th NH Vols||October 16th||chronic diarrhea|
|Robert McKinstry||Co. C, 1st US Art||October 17th||chronic diarrhea|
|Isadore Hagle||civilian||Co. C, 67th OH Vols||October 22nd||chronic diarrhea|
|John Doyal||Cpl||Co. G, 97th Penn Vols||October 25th||chronic diarrhea|
|Jacob Kerr||civilian||Co. F, 97th Penn Vols||October 27th||chronic diarrhea|
|David H. Birney||Sgt||Co. B, 97th Penn Vols||October 29th||chronic diarrhea|
|Edwin R. Fish||Pvt||Co. B, 3rd NY Art’y||November 3rd||chronic diarrhea|
|John McElroy||civilian||QM’s Dept||November 4th||typhoid fever|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
Census takers weren’t always very good at following the directions given.
Top Posts & Pages
- Help Contribute by Scanning U.S. Coast Guard Records from the Vietnam War in the Innovation Hub!
- Moon Collectors, LLC Partnership Agreement for Public Comment
- Why do we engage Citizen Archivists?
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Partnership Agreement Available for Public Comment
- Cultural Institutions Invited to Participate in History Hub