|Peter Kriestin||Seaman||Schooner C.S. Terry||May 12th||injuries falling from mast head of schooner|
|C. B. Albott||Pvt||Co. K, 11th Maine Vols||May 12th||chronic diarrhea|
|Anthony Rial||Steward||Brig Rush||May 24th||diarrhea acuta|
|Andrew M. Lucas||Pvt||Co. H, 24th Mass||May 27th||febris typhoides|
|Jno. F. Snyder||Pvt||Co. E, 176th Penn Vols||May 28th|
|Terrence Gallaher||Seaman||Ship Onward||June 2nd||dropsy|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
In 1860 the population of the United States was 31,443,321.
Top Posts & Pages
- City Directories - What You Might Be Missing!
- Genealogy Quest - adding ancestors to your family tree
- Weymouth to New England. 1635
- Transported Convicts, 1617 to 1669
- Walloons and French to Virginia, 1621
- Military Records
- Medical Terminology
- American Epidemics
- Missing Air Crew Report (MACR-9355)