|David N. Ruth||Pvt||Co. C, 97th PA Vols||November 22nd||remittent fever|
|George Baker||civilian||Co. B, 47th NY Vols||November 24th||palsy|
|Jacob Windle||Pvt||Co. D, 76th PA Vols||November 24th||dropsy|
|William II Larourche||Pvt||Co. A, 47th NY Vols||November 28th||consumption|
|George E. Swallow||Pvt||Co. F, 3rd NH Vols||December 2nd||chronic dysentery|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
Between 1615 and 1776, English courts sent almost 55,000 convicts to the American colonies.
Today in History
1135: Stephen of Blois was crowned the king of England
Top Posts & Pages
- Introducing the Updated National Archives Catalog
- Our National History and You
- New Digitization Strategy now available
- Digital Public Library of America (DPLA) and Imgur “Summer of Archives” Collaboration Gets By With a Little Help From NARA
- Relocation of Personnel Records to National Archives at St. Louis