|David N. Ruth||Pvt||Co. C, 97th PA Vols||November 22nd||remittent fever|
|George Baker||civilian||Co. B, 47th NY Vols||November 24th||palsy|
|Jacob Windle||Pvt||Co. D, 76th PA Vols||November 24th||dropsy|
|William II Larourche||Pvt||Co. A, 47th NY Vols||November 28th||consumption|
|George E. Swallow||Pvt||Co. F, 3rd NH Vols||December 2nd||chronic dysentery|
Search This Site
Did You Know?
The 1840 U.S. Census asked for the names and ages of Revolutionary War or Military pensioners – this included veterans and widows.
Top Posts & Pages
- NARA’s Record Group Explorer: A New Path into NARA’s Holdings
- Digitized Records in the National Archives Catalog: How Do They Get There?
- New Search Feature: Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Refine Your Search by Record Group or Collection
- John and Charles Gordon, a Father and Son in the 49th U.S. Colored Infantry Regiment